Sunday, August 24, 2008

Never Looking Back's Last Show





Here are a collection of photographs of the last ever Never Looking Back show at the Viaduct in Tacoma Washington. This band has meant more to me than probably any other band that I had the privilege to discover and know. There have been many bands in Connecticut and New York City that came close but nothing like how I feel when I am listening to Never Looking Back. I have some deep pain that their songs help me deal with. In the darkest moments there have been certain songs that have saved me from throwing my life away. I feel lucky to know of two bands in the NWHC scene that have saved my life - Never Looking Back and Vanguard. In honor of Jeremy, Shannon, Josh, Kenny and Cory-here are the last ever pictures of Never Looking Back playing live. I hope maybe in a few years they do a reunion. Fingers crossed. Thanks for everything-kim.
















































































































































No comments: