Sunday, August 3, 2008

Anthems




One of the best bands from Las Vegas that were only around for a second is Anthems.
They self released their first EP and it is a good one. You can download it here:
http://anthemshc.blogspot.com/

They just broke up.

This is not NWHC related but I want to give this band a shout out because their EP is amazing and I would of loved to hear a full length from them. It is definitely one of my favorite releases from this year.

Download the EP and you can see what I am talking about. It would of been nice to get a chance to see them here in the NW.

My favorite song off the EP:
Ghost of You

The days have gotten longer but you’re still by my side, and it’s almost haunting when I think I hear your voice. But I remember everything you said, and did for me. Now I know what I must do to keep your memory and keep you here in my heart (you’re still here in my heart.) I’m still living with the ghost of you. I’ve given my respects, I’ve paid my dues. What else could you expect, I’m still living with the ghost of you.

No comments: